Scrum of scrums/2016-01-20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 2015-01-20
- 1.1 Reading
- 1.2 Technology
- 1.3 Editing
- 1.4 Discovery
- v2.1.137 promoted to production.
- Reviewing Gather API re: multiple lists on multiple languages
- Beta has been rolled out to over 1000 testers, there have been 422 installs to date
- Is there a way to measure beta API usage (i.e. CPU time?)
- Investigating using pageviews/top API as part of iOS "Explore" feature. Main blocker is filtering out things like non-main namespace, main page, Special: Search, etc.
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T123442 (Dan: Joseph commented on this)
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T118841 ? (Dan: this might be a misunderstanding, this sanitization is internal for privacy protection)
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T121912 (Dan: redirects are quite confusing, I have some reading to do on this and it's hard to carve out time right now. But this is a priority)
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T124082 (Dan: I'll comment on the ticket)
- Block: Could use a quick security look at https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/264309/.
- Hey Mobile people: Authmanager is replacing API action=login with action=clientlogin, and action=createaccount is going to completely change. We're currently aiming at end of February for the deployment.
- See https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/265201/ for details, then talk to Brad if you have questions.
- ORES serving ~100 external requests per minute
- ORES moving to new meso-level (Labs < Meso < Prod) support -- blocked on Ops time to set up machines
- See https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T106867 -- working with Yuvi to flesh out sub-tasks -- need to know who to CC
- kartographer, Ex:ORES, TextCat reviews in progress
- Patch to parser/stripmarkers (T110143) deploying today. Contact Security if you see an issue with Xml::escapeTagsOnly.
- Mobile Content Service pre-generation enabled
- running enwiki dump to populate it
- /page/definition/ end point for wiktionaries
- functional only on en.wiktionary
- Move to Jessie and Node 4.2
- Graphoid and Citoid - tomorrow
- CXServer - please check!
- Apertium pkgs?
- Parsoid - needs testing
- Blocking: none
- Blocked: none
- scap 3.0 will be tagged soon
- finalizing changes to simplify configuration deployment
- also working on puppet provider
- scap 3.0 will be tagged soon
- Blocking: Research on ORES
- Blocked by: none
- RESTBase/Kernel security incident
- OTRS upgrade on Jan 28th to be rescheduled for Feb 2nd
- HHVM 3.11 packaging moving on, almost done
- Event Logging replication to analytics-store has been slow for a long time. Right now it's behind by about 3 days for a lot of major schemas. The problem is not obvious but we're on it.
- Geowiki stopped updating on December 18th because one of the servers it was using was read-only, that's now fixed
- Piwik has been optimized and is working reasonably well with the 15.wikipedia.org website, other **low** traffic apps/sites can use piwik now if they wish (already talking to reading about doing this with their iOS client)
- No blockers
- Not blocking anyone (as far as I know)
- QR today (done)
- RT test server (ruthenium) being updated to jessie and node 4.2
- Needs puppetization fixes to migrate upstart files to systemD
- Parsoid node 4.2 testing with a focus on memory usage / GC behavior
- Delay in adding parallel corpora tables for Content Translation
- seems to be resolving now such that we are going to add them ourselves
- Cross-wiki notification Beta Feature now on test and test2.
- Coordinating on Flow dumps from production. Ariel is working on this - https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T119511
- Investigating queue outages during December campaign
- Updating DonationInterface session handling to work with 1.27
- Trying to figure out how to run CI tests against the core branch deployed in payments, with 1.27 as non-voting
- More CiviCRM enhancements
- Portal A/B test is running
- Working on Dallas cluster load tests, so far it doesn't appear to hold the peak load, more work is needed
- WDQS Blazegraph 2.0 testing successful, will upgrade when GA is released. Started to work on geospatial search implementation.
- Quarterly review this Thursday
- Waiting for security review on TextCat