Scrum of scrums/2015-05-06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ongoing improvements
- CirrusSearch integration tests
- WQS ontology, distributable
- Maps tile server
- Archiva deployment process
- Beginning work on data collection/metrics
- Experimenting with Scrum-derived organization of processes & subteams
- Ongoing improvements
- Are we blocked?
- For tile server: Need 1 TB server, can be in labs. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T97638
- Are we blocking?
- Citoid review in progress
- Security planning with teams ongoing
- Event Logging holes all backfilled, but graphite is not showing any EL data since some time last week, and we're getting new Icinga alerts as of right now
- In the process of fixing up our documentation (moving everything to Wikitech)
- Been dealing with issues arising from previous week's deployment snafus.
- Continuing to focus on VE bugs for Q4.
- Nothing special to report beyond that. Already co-ordinating separately with VE and Services teams on project dependencies on a weekly basis.
- T88798 Jenkins is using php-luasandbox 1.9-1 for zend unit tests; precise should be upgraded to 2.0-8 or equivalent
- Blocker on HHVM packaging has been lifted today, moving forward with this.
- Backlog on apertium packaging from LE team
- Access to OSM postgresql in labs
- Graphite issue, task to be created
- What has your team done since we last met?
- Still coming up with CI req's before going to RelEng
- What will your team do before we meet again?
- (Hopefully) release Wikipedia 18.104.22.168 to the app store
- Is anything slowing your team down or getting in their way?
- Still figuring out how to work with Reading Infra & Services vertical team-mates, but working on other stuff atm
- Services blocking prototype service deployment due to lacking test coverage
- Analytics code review on a patch to iOS app which changes user agent
- Are you about to put something in another team’s way?
- Once we talk to RelEng we'll probably need some CI work, otherwise probably not
- Team Offsite next week.
- Need from Ops! Reviews for Apertium packaging: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/le-sprint-86/
- Team changes
- Dylan Kozlowski has just started, Casey Dentinger to start next Monday
- Sherah Smith leaving us to work with Vibha on the UX team
- More DonationInterface refactoring on the road to Astropay integration
- Lots of fixes to make it easier to start working with fundraising stuff
- Tweaks to the fundraising Vagrant role
- making DonationInterface configuration work more like other extensions
- more work on CentralNotice mixins
- Graphoid deployed
- REST API now available at main project domain
- Working with ops on expanding the RB cluster
- Waiting for App team to write basic tests for app service
- Working with Parsing on section offsets for HTML section retrieval / edit API: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T94890
We need "Perform schema change to echo_target_page changing from a 1 to 1 mapping between pages and user/notification to a 1 to many." ( https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T94427 ) for a new Echo feature.