Scrum of scrums/2015-04-15
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Continued work on RDF dumps: complex value support, transformations, segmentation
- Prepare for Wikidata Query Service version 0.0.1: Puppet scripts, Labs infrastructure, packaging for distribution
- SULF is happening today, watch for funkiness, but nothing too concerning. legoktm is all over it.
- marktraceur's working on OAuth interface stuff, could use some support from OOUI people - phab:T85291 is blocking most of it - will keep bothering matmarex et al. in async
- working with Ops on the deployment of Graphoid and MobileApps service
- ETA end of April
- efforts to make RESTBase accessible via *.wp.org domains to speed up VE page fetch
- very good collaborations with Ops and RelEng re service deployment pipeline
- Graphoid review done, services security coordination in progress
- Patches on cluster, releng working on a better procdess
- iSEC report publishing next week
- Deployment working group met again to discuss future deployment requirements
- First meeting with Marko. Been very productive, Marko highlighted issues Service team had/have with Trebuchet
- By-team browser testing dashboard early prototype
- Needs deployment to labs instance and feedback from possible consumers
- Continue work on preparing LQT migration for mediawiki.org, test conversion of 2 pages turned up a few bugs to work on
- Continue work on search in flow boards
- Data loss issue last week, recovered 99%+ of data. Looking into final 60 missing revisions (out of ~27k)
- phab:T93856 - Mobile blanking out mediawiki.skinning.content.parsoid makes external links invisible with Flow on mobile web
- Week of CX bug fixes!
- No dependencies.
Facilitating: Dan Andreescu
- phab:T72068 Jenkins: Re-enable lint checks for Apache config in operations-puppet
- Andrew Bogott offering to help review, no movement from antoine
- phab:T88798 Jenkins is using php-luasandbox 1.9-1 for zend unit tests; precise should be upgraded to 2.0-7+wmf2.1 or equivalent
- unsure of status.
- phab:T88366 Some traffic is not identified as Zero in Varnish
- no movement, but none expected.
- Event Logging problems: we discovered that daily, hours of data go missing without a trace in any logs, investigating
- mostly out of town
- Andrew Green would appreciate deployment tips for a change he made to ResourceLoader to support CentralNotice: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/202925/
- Updates to Gather
- Nothing dependent on other teams
- Launched Wikipedia for iOS v4.1.0
- Logging should be in force on group 0 servers today, presuming standard MW code deployments