Scrum of scrums/2014-10-01
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Facilitating: Dan Andreescu
- #141 is still the same as far as I know. Aaron wrote a script and needs to run it.
- #140 is closed now, thanks QA
- LE was gracious enough to help with our issues re: jquerymsg, thanks very much
- Continued work on MMV coming out this week, nothing disruptive anticipated
- Thinking about phabricator migration and sort of wondering what that will look like. Would like advice on when blackouts are so we can avoid working on those days.
- Structured data summit in Berlin next week, Gergo and Gilles will be busy and working with the Wikidata people.
- Finished all work for CX release
- Kartik is working with Ops (Alex) on deployment
- Team currently on one-week sprint break
- Catching up on various issues
- Will meet with Dan from analytics on Thursday afternoon
- Will discuss basic CX translation publishing analytics
- Gearing up to start next release cycle on Tuesday
"Core features" (Flow, Echo)
- Can't attend, it's our Quarterly review
- developing search within board content, using ElasticSearch
- Refactoring Echo and Flow test suites (and a little MobileFrontend)
- Added redis to beta labs
- Chris on vacation next week
- Testing new audit framework
- Getting exchange rates up to date
- Dash cleanup & auth
- CRM tweaks, fixes, monitoring
- Partially decoupling DonationInterface from Mediawiki
- Finding mediawiki self-merges for PCI compliance!
- Want to update payments cluster from 1.22->1.23
- Requirement is that all code has been reviewed by someone, not necesssarily fr-tech
- We're in the office next week (Oct. 6 - 10). We're going to do a quick tech talk on dashiki, Monday during lunch
- Puppetization of Citoid done, now ready for review: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/163068
- Created card #142
- QR meeting today
- Timo in SF until end of this week
- Roan flying tomorrow, working from Europe next week
- Still need an okay from Flow on this patch: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/161161/ (card )
- Otherwise, nothing significant to report in terms of dependencies / blockers.
- PDF service live, QR this week
- Roan doing all the puppetization work for Mathoid & Citoid
- Had discussion about red links on the weekend; Bartosz convinced us to keep this in HTML classes for b/c & skin independence.
- Getting ready for restbase deployment. Would love to use deb if we can make that work. (card )
- Looking for input on our secondary index update strategy
- Completed quarterly review and planning
- Preparing for our team to double in size (onboarding, documentation)
- Work on mediawiki-ui, i.e. adding icon support
- Continuing development on WikiGrok
- Cross-team dependencies are against Wikidata
- Needs Analytics Ops support