Scrum of scrums/2014-02-18
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Analysed ulsfo performance
- 2 lives per week saved
- Nothing to report
- Working on new extension for drafts
- Cleanup and logging improvementts for GettingStarted
- No blockers
- #75 Added the iOS app to translatewiki.net
- #58 i18n json - I understood that we are going to do it ourselves after all
- ULS activation is going on with the deployment train
- Work continues with Content translation (CX)
- Synced with language, nothing more to report
- Resolving dependencies on VE in progress
- Integrate with desktop multimedia viewer?
- Faidon still not replied to Gilles, maybe - please do finally replied [#74] Yay! Thanks so much :)
- oojs-ui is now in core, and we're using it! Woohoo!
- Also, moment.js went into core last night, for more better localised time strings like "7 days ago" - thanks to prtkskna, Krinkle, and YuviPanda.
- Two minor outages last week (ulsfo power outage & eqiad-esams link, AGAIN)
- In contact with vendors for post-mortems
- WAP deprecation [#54]: went out today per schedule
- Row D; in progress
- procurement/field work, setup expected to start tomorrow
- Faidon coordinating with Analytics (Nuria) for measuring ulsfo's impact
- Zero/Varnish work continues (Brandon) [#2 /#3 /#76]
- Gabriel's .deb plans still need feedback from ops (Faidon to do this)
- bits varnishkafka occasionally dropping messages from esams, still troubleshooting
- librdkafka 0.8.3 in debian! This means we can move forward with kafkatee and deprecation of udp2log
- JVM App deployment
- will use git-fat for artifact deployment, archiva for .jar repository.
- working on .deb packaging for Archiva...which is difficult.
- Pending Elasticsearch upgrade, Nik and Chad working on this.
- Nothing to report
- Wikitext editor broken on beta labs: https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=61491
- Need a merge for Flow permissions from Ops Reedy :): https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/113311/
- Minor (?) issue for Mobile Web needs review: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/113997/
- WAP deprecation card closed