Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are things that are important for our team:
- We acknowledge the work done by team members. This doesn't mean that all work makes it into production. But it does mean that work is reviewed, acknowledged, and a decision is made.
- We should inform our decisions with strong reasoning and research.
- Team health: we work in a way that is long-term sustainable and healthy for the team.
- We make each other better by challenging each other, and do so in a manner which is respectful and sustainable.
- We do things iteratively. We get features in front of actual users quickly so we can learn and iterate.
- We remain adaptable. We should be open to changing our plans when new information presents itself.
- We shouldn't commit to building features we won't support.
- We shouldn't be too personally attached to a feature. We should be prepared to cut features.
- We strive to be honest and trusting of each other.
- Bring in stories from outside of work. Our non-work selves provide another view into who we are. Plus, it's just fun to get to know each other.
- We are committed to evolving our team processes.
- We are committed to supporting our office teammates. We are a remote team.