- Please open the prototype in a new tab (on a desktop or laptop computer).
- Create a new section on this page using the form below (it will be pre-filled with the questions for you to respond to).
- Fill in your feedback about the prototype in your newly created section.
ⓘ If you prefer to send feedback via email, please contact Olga Vasileva at olgawikimedia.org.
⚠ Keep in mind that since this is a prototype most of the links don’t actually work, and there might be other bugs or quirks that you’ll come across.
⚠ The "new section form" unfortunately isn't compatible with the VisualEditor (VE). If you are using the VisualEditor, please manually create a new section and copy & paste the feedback questions (listed below).
⚠ While testing, we would like you to focus on the new presentation of table of contents. However, feedback and ideas of all types and on any functionality are also welcome.
Huê-kuī būn-tê ê ū-lám
- Scroll down the page slowly. What do you notice? What do you think of this experience? Try a few different articles.
- Is the table of contents shown here useful to you? How will using this table of contents change your reading or editing experience of the page?
- Within the table of contents, select the “gear” icon, then the setting marked “expand all sections by default”. Notice the change in the presentation of the settings. What are your thoughts on this?
- Navigate to the talk page of this article. What do you notice about the table of contents on this page? How can this design be improved specifically for talk pages?
- When building the table of contents, we want to make sure we have a version that works for smaller screen resolutions. Review the idea presented below. What are your thoughts on this solution?
- (Optional, if you have time) Go to this article. Select the “gear” icon within the table of contents. Experiment with some of the other settings available here. What do you think of these? Do you find any particularly helpful?
- Some pages currently contain special configurations for the table of contents (“magic words”). Do you think there is a way to incorporate these into the current design? If so, how?
- Please add any final thoughts, ideas, or questions.