Previous Action Items
What in the team's process is going well?
- Work continues to get done despite seemingly endless out-of-office interrupts (including Wikimania)
- Designs are getting reviewed by people outside the team and feedback absorbed
- Community calendar moving at a steady pace still, there aren't lulls where people lose interest
- Clarity with the MCR team has been increasing, in no small part due to Corey's leadership and getting in the weeds
- Wikimania was a win for communication with WMDE and gave us yet more clarity with the Wikibase team
What in the team's process could be improved?
- Despite taking tons of notes, I still struggle with keeping up with & organizing information about requirements for designs (and scattered feedback). I will be working on this.
- Now that we're getting into rapid-fire spec and design mode, a single repository for all things design/instructional would be good
What in the team's process is confusing?
- OPP - other people's processes :)
- Inter-team communication is just another word for anarchy
- Ramsey and Pam to meet to talk about organizing information about requirements for design
- Maybe talk about capturing conversations better
- WMDE designers might be working on similar things to Pam and Nzr, so there's an opportunity to sync and having that all in one place will benefit others, esp distributed partners and teammates
- Ramsey to chat with Corey as part of his existing 1:1 to talk about documenting at a high-level, in part to set expectations about dependencies (e.g. MCR)