Jump to navigation Jump to search
Previous Action Items
- Ramsey to talk to Amanda about scheduling a monthly meeting with Mark about upcoming security and performance reviews: i.e. "these are the things we are about to launch" DONE
What in the team's process is going well?
- Design/dev communication seems to be going well, I feel good about the designs we're getting (see caveat below) (+1)
- Also cross-team dependencies are still getting managed well from what I can see, we're starting to gel with other teams and *also* learning enough from them to stumble around on our own
- Strengthening connections to the WMDE folks will be beneficial for the future
What in the team's process could be improved?
- Speaking for myself, I am going to be restructuring who I ask for feedback when on designs. I think it'll help make the design process more productive.
- I wasted some time going down a labels/captions rabbit hole
What in the team's process is confusing?
- Mark: Create dev diary page on MW and populate with knowledge gained so far