(Redirected from Pywikipediabot)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pywikibot is a Python library and collection of scripts that automate work on MediaWiki sites. Originally designed for Wikipedia, it is now used throughout the Wikimedia Foundation's projects and on many other wikis.
Running a bot
Writing a bot
- Note: With Pywikibot 7 all deprecations will be dropped. Pywikibot does not support Python 3.5.0 - 3.5.2 any longer (T286867)
- A new stable release 6.6.1 has been deployed. It is marked with
- A new stable release 6.6.0 has been deployed.
- Python 3.7.12 and 3.6.15 security updates are available.
- Python 3.9.7 final and Python 3.8.12 final were released.
- A new stable release 6.5.0 has been deployed.