(Redirected from Pywikipediabot)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pywikibot is a Python library and collection of scripts that automate work on MediaWiki sites. Originally designed for Wikipedia, it is now used throughout the Wikimedia Foundation's projects and on many other wikis.
Running a bot
Writing a bot
- A new stable release 5.0.0 has been deployed. This release is no longer supporting MediaWiki 1.18 and below
- Python 3.9.0 final was released.
- Note: Python 3.5 has reached its end of life.
- A new stable release 4.3.0 has been deployed. It is marked with
stabletag. This is the last release supporting MediaWiki 1.14–1.18.
- A new stable release 4.0.0 has been deployed which supports Python 3.5+ only.
- Pywikibot release
3.0.20200703is available. It is marked with
python2tag. This is the last version which supports Python 2.7–3.4
- Note: See also: Pywikibot compatibility with Python and MediaWiki