The subject of the meeting was the idea of using Multi Content Revisions to enable storage of structured data in a different slot than the main slot. See Project CSP/Store metadata in a different MCR slot about this subject.
The agenda was:
- Explanation of the idea (AdSvS)
- Small demo to show that wikitext can live in another slot and produce Semantic properties on the page
- Discussion about the idea
During the discussion these questions were asked:
- Is Multi Content Revisions an appropriate way to do this
- Will Multi Content Revisions stay as a supported feature
Cindy Cicalese gave to both questions an affirmative answer.