- Requested user-rights: Administrator and Translation administrator and Editor.
Throught MediaWiki/Wiki projects I have made over 2300 edits, reverted vandalism, uploaded images and created my own wiki. I also I have documents on the English Wikipedia of code that I have made. Tomtomn00 (talk) 18:23, 16 March 2012 (UTC)
- As for editor; TBloemink talk 20:02, 16 March 2012 (UTC) Not done, only 1 edit to the mainspace which was a revert before your first RfP (on this exact same page). If I were a bureaucrat, I'd also mark admin as not done, as you don't need it after looking through your contributions. (Note to bureaucrats: feel free to close this one "officially" if it's needed) -
I'm not doing all three for the following reasons:
- Administrator: Not done We are working on not handing out sysop unless the user can demonstrate a need for it.
- Translation administrator: Not done Unneeded unless working on documentation that needs to be translated.
- Editor: Not done per TBlokmink.