- Requested user-rights: Administrator.
Have done quite a bit of extensive work on this wiki almost solely with regard to tagging file pages and the occasional spam when I happen to pass by for speedy deletion. You can check my deleted contributions for that. Believe it would go much faster were I granted administrator rights to delete ones on commons, or at the very least editor rights so I can review and reject vandal edits to pages with PendingChanges. Will most likely use it to continue working solely on file pages or reverting occasional spam in my cross-wiki work. TeleComNasSprVen (talk) 11:52, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
- Oppose Some of the comments you have made, such as here, show a misunderstanding of some important features of this wiki, such as the abuse filter. You also have made no requests for deletion between 2011 and earlier this month on this wiki. Because you also have only 238 edits here, I'm inclined to oppose this.--Jasper Deng (talk) 11:59, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
- I have no idea how that is related to the important features of this wiki, which is more documentation than anything, and in that thread I was just simply asking around about how the AbuseFilter now works. The break between 2011 and now was because I had to take some time off Wikimedia, and I've changed much since then. But in any case, this request probably won't pass if there's any sort of opposition, so I guess I should just apply for the editor right instead. TeleComNasSprVen (talk) 21:41, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
- Oppose per Jasper. --Krenair (talk • contribs) 22:53, 1 February 2014 (UTC)
- Hoo man (talk) 10:27, 10 March 2014 (UTC) Not done, no consensus to promote -