User: Leaderboard (2)
- Requested user-rights: Bureaucrat.
Hi. I've been a MediaWiki admin for quite some time now, and often see requests on this page for which I'd like to help, but cannot since I am not a bureaucrat - and this section is not frequently visited by bureaucrats, leading to requests (some of this being visible in this very page) taking quite a long time to approve/deny. Another motivation for gaining this right is that I occasionally need to import stuff from other wikis, and hence would then be able to add/remove the importer right wherever required.
Some things to keep in mind though:
- I'm not a developer
- I've failed past adminship requests.
- Support Leaderboard has been very good at the sysop level and I think he is fit for bureaucrat Examknow (Lets Chat) 21:14, 30 April 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose user page looks like it is about hat collecting, also I question the user's judgement on user rights requests - at Special:Diff/3219209 "I don't see the en.wiki block as an issue" --Krenair (talk • contribs) 04:15, 4 May 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose What Krenair says, but I won't say 'like', it's what it's, because this is bout the fourth time same issue is raised on multiple projects. This comment elucidates on that some months ago. There's also a big problem in not seeing a problem with a user proven to be using sockpuppet accounts and had to have their talk page access revoked due to continued disruption. Ammarpad (talk) 05:28, 7 May 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose cross-wiki hat collector. Found this on accident when researching RfX on different projects and felt compelled enough to comment. TonyBallioni (talk) 22:25, 14 May 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose per above --DannyS712 (talk) 18:43, 19 July 2019 (UTC)