- Requested user-rights: Translation administrator.
I'd like to be able to mark pages for translation after making changes to the source versions, or to initiate the translation of pages that aren't translated yet. I've made a number of requests for making a page for translation at Project talk:Requests, and am currently drafting 2 new help pages (User:DannyS712/Help:New pages feed and User:DannyS712/Help:UrlShortener) that should be translated when they are moved to the help namespace upon completion.
- Done Been a few days with no comments, and you seem to be active with translations, so I have no issues with this. --Skizzerz 18:51, 10 June 2019 (UTC)
- @Skizzerz: thanks so much. Is there a test page for new translation admins to learn the system? --DannyS712 (talk) 19:11, 10 June 2019 (UTC)
- Requested user-rights: Administrator.
- @Skizzerz: I see that you're a local crat that is active currently - can you take a look at this? We edit conflicted reverting User:18.104.22.168, and the toolkit would have let me revert and block them when I first noticed them earlier. Thanks, --DannyS712 (talk) 00:01, 18 August 2019 (UTC)
- I usually let these requests sit active for at least a week so that anyone has enough time to voice their comments or concerns. A week from your request would be August 22, so I'll check back then. --Skizzerz 00:43, 18 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support No issues, competent user. 1997kB (talk) 13:31, 20 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support trusted.--Turkmen (talk) 18:38, 22 August 2019 (UTC)