Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Requested user-rights: Administrator and Translation administrator.
- Support Bene* has helped out quite a lot with Wikidata and is trusted. :) Aude (talk) 19:50, 25 December 2013 (UTC)
- Only administrator Done, translation administrator Jasper Deng (talk) 20:06, 25 December 2013 (UTC)
Not done (I'd like to see more work translating and getting familiar with the local content).--
- Hi, I would need this for a Google Code-In task. User:Nemo bis told me to ask for this right (per mail). Additionally I am a translation admin on Wikidata which seems to show that I am an experienced user of the translate extension. -- Bene* (talk) 20:14, 25 December 2013 (UTC)
- Support t. adm., Bene* has experience with translation administration on Wikidata and can IMHO be trusted to learn and understand the docs. --Nemo 00:44, 26 December 2013 (UTC)
Done by Siebrand