- Requested user-rights: Administrator.
I'm an active vandalism patroller, and I think having extra rights will help me in working here at MediaWiki. I currently have sysop flags on en.wikiversity (curator, only a few admin rights), en.wikibooks, kk.wiktionary, and kk.wikibooks (and el.wikiversity tomorrow, possibly). --Atcovi (talk) 23:48, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
- Support sounds good.--Infinite0694 (talk) 16:52, 24 January 2016 (UTC)
- Can you try to be more active here first? I'm also not too comfortable with the idea that you're also currently seeking admin rights on another Wikimedia wiki. --Krenair (talk • contribs) 23:02, 24 January 2016 (UTC)
I'd like to do a bit of "restating". I'm active patrolling here, I've seen out of scope pages that I wish I can delete myself. And I'd like to also block spambots/IP spam editors on the Spam Blacklist Log. ---Atcovi (Talk - Contribs) 22:42, 26 January 2016 (UTC)
- Krenair already commented, so I'll let him judge whether his request was satisfied or not. Nemo 20:51, 15 February 2016 (UTC)
- @Nemo bis: should feel free to grant this if he wants. --Krenair (talk • contribs) 15:27, 29 March 2016 (UTC)
- Activity has faded so I'm marking this Nemo 16:04, 9 August 2016 (UTC) Not done.