Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Requested user-rights: Administrator.
Have been pretty active on the Support desk for some time. Need Admin rights to delete, instead of hide, gibberish/vandalism posts.
- Support I appreciate the work you've been doing on the Support desk. Considering that I find it sometimes difficult to assess if a post should be removed, I'm in full favour of granting you Administrator rights, so you can take care of it yourself. —Mainframe98 talk 13:53, 18 February 2019 (UTC)
- Support I encouraged him to add this request, and would have already given him the sysop bit if I was a 'crat. Leaderboard (talk) 15:26, 18 February 2019 (UTC)
- Support I have worked with you on multiple Support Desk issues and you seem to be very helpful and I think you are deserving of having wiki administrator rights. —Examknow (talk) 03:08, 19 February 2019 (UTC)
- Support Contribs look good. I intend to grant this if no problems come up on Thursday 21st. --Krenair (talk • contribs) 11:05, 19 February 2019 (UTC)
- This is now Done --Krenair (talk • contribs) 20:53, 21 February 2019 (UTC)