Diffusion vs. Gitblit
- Privacy: doesn't load external resources from googleapis.com.
- Nice minor features of the project summary
- README preview
- "Locate file" quicksearch by filename
- Allows grepping file content and filename from Browse > Show search (grepping not enabled on our gitblit, but was widely used when we used gitweb)
- Easier to configure
- "Path was deleted" feature when looking for a deleted file.
- No repository metrics
- May be addressed by Korma - task T118753
- Will not be able to show big diffs.
- No ZIP/tarball download.
- No RSS/Atom feeds (example usage).
- URLs of repositories use callsigns instead of the full name of the repo (e.g.
- Discoverability: like gitblit, diffusion was set up with a restrictive robots.txt. Some things may not be blacklisted yet.