- January 30: mwbot 0.4.5 released with a minor bugfix for the tracing-subscriber wrapper.
- January 22: mwbot 0.4.4 released with a basic tracing-subscriber wrapper and a generator for list=allpages.
- January 19: toolforge 5.5.0 released with improvements to the
toolforge-tunnelutility, documentation and new
- January 19: mwseaql 0.3.0 released, with an upgrade to SeaQuery 0.28 and the addition of more Toolforge table variants. It is now maintained in a separate Git repository.
- December 26: toolforge 5.4.0 released, with new toolforge-tunnel CLI and unstable WikiPool database connection handler, see "MySQL connection pooling in Rust for Toolforge" blog post.
- December 23: toolforge 5.3.0 released, adds options for policy-compliant connection pooling.
- December 4: parsoid 0.7.4 released, fixes detection of link targets for redlinks following a Parsoid change.
December 1: parsoid 0.7.3 released, fixes detection of link targets for redlinks following a Parsoid change.0.7.3 was yanked for causing a regression in Unicode handling.
- December 1: mwapi 0.4.3 released
- November 7: mwapi 0.4.2, parsoid 0.7.2 released with WASM support.
- November 3: mwseaql 0.2.0 released, with a schema update for the
externallinkstable and an upgrade to SeaQuery 0.27.
- October 9: Introducing mwseaql, a crate for MediaWiki SQL query building blog post published
- October 5: mwseaql 0.1.2 released.
- October 1: mwtitle 0.2.1, mwapi_errors 0.2.2, mwapi_responses 0.3.1, mwapi 0.4.1, parsoid 0.7.1, mwbot 0.4.1, mwseaql 0.1.1 released.
- September 30: mwbot-rs issue tracking moved to Wikimedia Phabricator.
- September 26: mwbot-rs Git repositories moved to Wikimedia GitLab.
- September 19: New mwseaql crate released (0.1.0), for using MediaWiki SQL table definitions with SeaQuery.
- September 19: mwapi_errors 0.2.1, mwapi_responses 0.3.0, mwtitle 0.2.0, mwapi 0.4.0, parsoid 0.7.0, mwbot 0.4.0 released
- September 18: parsoid 0.6.5 released, fixes detection of external links following a Parsoid change
- September 11: mwapi_responses 0.3.0-alpha.4, parsoid 0.7.0-alpha.5 released
- May 1: mwbot 0.4.0-alpha.3, mwtitle 0.2.0-alpha.2, mwapi_responses 0.3.0-alpha.3, parsoid 0.7.0-alpha.4 released
- April 26: What it takes to parse MediaWiki page titles...in Rust blog post reposted on the Wikimedia Tech Blog
- January 21: Building fast Wikipedia bots in Rust blog post published
- January 6: mwtitle 0.2.0-alpha.1, mwapi_errors 0.2.0-alpha.2, mwbot 0.4.0-alpha.2 released
- January 4: mwapi_errors 0.2.0-alpha.1, mwapi_responses 0.3.0-alpha.2, mwapi 0.4.0-alpha.2, parsoid 0.7.0-alpha.3 released
- December 25: parsoid 0.7.0-alpha.2, mwbot 0.4.0-alpha.1 released
- December 24: mwapi_responses 0.3.0-alpha.1, mwapi 0.4.0-alpha.1, parsoid 0.7.0-alpha.1 released
- December 24: mwapi_errors 0.1.7 released
- December 23: What it takes to parse MediaWiki page titles...in Rust blog post published
- December 19: Initial 0.1.0 release of mwtitle published