Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 2017-07-05
- 2 2017-07-06
- 3 2017-07-10
- 4 2017-07-11
- 5 2017-07-12
- 6 2017-07-13
- 7 2017-07-17
- 8 2017-07-18
- 9 2017-07-19
- 10 2017-07-24
- 11 2017-07-25
- 12 2017-07-26
- 13 2017-07-27
- Add mediastatistics-header-3d i18n msg
- Swap Special:NewFiles from/to date serverside
- Testing multimedia-related thingies with jQuery 3
- Code review
- Weird internet problems today but I should be able to make it work
- Internet working now
- Rebasing/fixing UW patch to use core chunkedUpload
- Had some feedback on the MP3 question on Commons. Need to follow up
- 3D conversation hasn't moved, not sure who to bug (Zhou?)
- Lots of CR done last week
- Good triage meeting this morning
- Today: Looking into audio/video labelling for webm files
- Anything for SoS this week?
- Test use of core's chunked upload in UW
- Find use of things deprecated in jQuery 3
- Worked on audio/webm detection yesterday...sigh hacks, but brion is reviewing
- Today...probably need to take a third or fourth look at the 3d thumbnails on beta.
- My availability is weird these days because of moving dramah, JFYI
- fixed some places where deprecated jQ3 or ooui code was used
- fixed problem with small uploads in upload dialog that was about to go out
- removing some tests in core that depend on timedmediahandler code
- removed core test code that depends on timedmediahandler code
- Yesterday: Beta thumbnail investigation very confounding, will redouble efforts today
- Still in the throes of moving errands
- Returned from vacation
- Today meeting with Amanda and Nirzar about designer hire
- I guess I was failing to connect some dots on the 3D thumbnail issues.
- Updated patch for TMH tests in core
- Next: Anonymous stashed upload failures in special:upload
- Plan to work all day on design on Monday
- Starting to wonder what the structured data roadmap looks like for this quarter (for us)
- Design meeting today
- Will follow-up with Tyler re: beta 3D thumbnails, see if he has thoughts.
- Met with Sandra
- Will be in and out of design meeting
- Draft wikilegal notice to review
- Just checking in!
- May have time for MM this week
Skipping this standup to be ready for the interview
- Added "3D" badge
- Added "view" and "download" buttons to 3D images
- Q: What do we want the raster image to do when clicked? Nothing, open in MMV, or download?
- Re-enable panning
- Changed material in 3D renderings - needs CR - two patches (one for extension, one for 3d2png)
- Beta discussion seems to have drawn some attention, hopefully will get answers soon
- Gilles will walk me through 3D support in Thumbor today
- Dan has some further questions about Zero abuse that I need to answer
- If I'm lucky I'll get some CR in in between.
- Answered a Flow data/storage question
- Polishing 3D badge & view/download controls
- Gone through a few old mails, phab tasks & rebased some patches
- As mentioned, didn't feel confident about rotation stuff outside of ImageTweaks
- Release scheduling meeting pushed back...will poke Zhou on Wikilegal stuff
- Mark, if you need help with Zero work, meet in person.
- Continuing work on Thumbor support for 3d2png today, unsure how long it will take to get working
- Also today: Meetings!
- Out next week for impromptu vacation.
- Tasks on list re: partnerships for OBJ and other stuff
- Legal thread about licensing/patents, hopefully can post this week
- Triage this morning (ping Anthony)
- Testing matrix?
- Hard pass
- Watching y'all work
- Yesterday: GoT, very important stuff, no spoilers
- Blocked? Nah
- SD offsite activities
- Catching up on e-mails and stuff
- Check-in, haven't done much work on 3D recently
- Sorry, a bit behind on email, but what came out of design work session?
- Didn't make much progress yesterday, will charge back into Thumbor work today.
- Will deal with pgsql changes for STL files
- Wondering where our hiring stuff is at
- Try to get PM to the offsite???
- Got pinged re: pgsql on Phab
- Wikilegal discussion continuing...hopefully done in the next few days
- PM stuff - should have an answer soon
- Yesterday: Wikimania goals (if you're going to WM)
- Today: Logic model for the program
- Not blocked
- Yesterday: SDOC offsite work
- Today: More, plus meeting with Seddon
- DB patch for non-mysql backends almost ready...forgot how terrible sqlite can be
- Will jump back into Thumbor stuff after that but I am now slightly less confident I will finish this week
- I asked travel about the offsite employer letter, but I'll ask here too: Do we need a different one?
- Adam: Yes, email me, I'll set you up
- I updated the draft on MP3 discussion on Commons. Should I post?
- Wikilegal post on 3D is _almost_ ready
- Re-read wikilegal post, pretty much happy with it
- Phabricator updates
- MP3: Read draft, seems fine
- DB patch seems to be ready to go
- Today...back to Thumbor if I can get Vagrant to work at all
- Yesterday: Offsite stuff, worked with Jonathan on research needs, no work on logic models
- Today: Work with Nirzar on design things
- Wikilegal is coming/has come
- Yesterday: SDoC Offsite discussions/starting finalization
- Today: Meeting with TPGuild and Arthur