< Reading | Multimedia | Standup notes | 2017(Redirected from Multimedia/Standup notes/2017/February)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 2017-02-01
- 2 2017-02-02
- 3 2017-02-06
- 4 2017-02-07
- 5 2017-02-09
- 6 2017-02-14
- 7 2017-02-16
- 8 2017-02-20
- 9 2017-02-21
- 10 2017-02-23
- 11 2017-02-28
- A new month! Merry February to all.
- Very. Unproductive. Week.
- Dealing with some extremely stupid Safeguard stuff
- Tax time
- Happy Groundhog Day!
- Staff breakfast today.
- Unproductive week here, too.
- James, I could use some product insight on Extension:3D
- Also need to file a security review bug for it.
- Error warning handling patch split up
- Fixed aborting uploads
- Wrote patch for cursor in MMV-3d
- Writing patch for media type addition...life is terrible
- Security review in
- Will hit SoS to ask for help with deployment things
- Annual plan stuff
- Tasks for 3d
- Was looking at setting up dashboard for UploadWizard EventLogging data
- Anyone any experience with Dashiki?
- Looking to respond to Firefogg going away
- Probably remove Firefogg handler soon, it's breaking already
- At all possible?
- Payload of transcoder acceptable?
- Transcoding speed acceptable?
- What about licenses?
- 3d extension work ramping up.
- Thanks @James_F for the evaluation.
- Looks like I need to help Matthias with some stuff.
- Legal chat - patent troubles for 3D files? Will discuss.
- Security review continuing apace.
- Conversion scripts on client side - disappointing. Probably backend is better.
- EventLogging dashboards now
- Added 'uploadwizard' & 'uploadwizard-flickr' tags to files uploaded through UW
- Working on making it impossible to create extensionless (or any disallowed filename) File:... pages
- 'uploadwizard' & 'uploadwizard-flickr' tags
- disallow extensionless (& other invalid filenames) NS_FILE pages - may not go anywhere...
- I'm back!
- Will check on security review, deployment checklist, etc.
- OOUI things...
- FA prototype work
- FA (in general)
- Where are we, where do we go?
- Mark: We have support to finish and maintain our existing projects, so we're in a good place and we can finish FA.
- Should we wait for Structured Data or the final WebAnnotations spec?
- Mark: SD is farther out, and we can shift to it. WA finalization would be nice, but an incomplete spec is probably fine. I doubt they'll change it much.
- Where are we, where do we go?
- US Holiday
- Still waiting on security review for 3D extension
- Greg knows we plan to push things out once it's done
- Nothing else really happening
- I'll be in and out today, have an appointment in the afternoon
- Adding chunked upload to upload.js
- Then (see if I can) remove it from UW FormDataTransport & use the one in upload.js instead
- Security review still ongoing for 3D files.
- Practically nothing else to report, it has been a bad week for my productivity.
- Will review chunked upload in core and UW patch
- chunked upload support in upload.js
- eventlogging data dashboard
- Investigated why Template:PD-Israel wasn't accepted as license when in Hebrew interface (he parsed version didn't include Template:License template tag)
- Working on errors/exceptions dashboard (queries probably ready, setting up dashiki)
- Security review came back, I fixed issues, Reedy counter-proposal in queue, will look at it today
- Gerrit repo requested, we can't deploy until that happens (oh, it's done, James tells me)
- Deploy schedule now has to be pushed back, but my proposal had some wiggle-room built in (oh, no it doesn't, because the Gerrit repo is done)
- Appointment later, will be in and out
- Annual planning
- Fixing up security patch and transferring to Gerrit
- Catch-up, random OOUI things