|This page is currently a draft.
More information and discussion about changes to this draft on the talk page.
Enterprise wikis are meant to be used in a corporate (or organizational) context with a focus on enhancing internal knowledge sharing and a greater emphasis on features like access control, integration with other software, and document management.
To see how others organizations use MediaWiki, see MediaWiki testimonials.
If you want to collaborate with other third-party MediaWiki users, please join the mediawiki-enterprise mailing list.
For other third-party uses of MediaWiki, please see Sysadmin hub.
- Online resources for finding professional MediaWiki help
- Professional individual developers and companies offering MediaWiki-related services
- Software bundles and MediaWiki distributions for the enterprise
- Glossary entry defining the use of the term enterprise wiki on the MediaWiki wiki
- List of enterprise wiki software at Wikipedia
- A definition of enterprise software at Wikipedia
|Language:||English • 日本語 • русский|