|This page is currently a draft.
More information and discussion about changes to this draft on the talk page.
Enterprise wikis are meant to be used in a corporate (or organizational) context with a focus on enhancing internal knowledge sharing and a greater emphasis on features like access control, integration with other software, and document management.
If you want to collaborate with other third-party MediaWiki users, please join the mediawiki-enterprise mailing list.
For other third-party uses of MediaWiki, please see Sysadmin hub.
- Online resources for finding professional MediaWiki help
- Professional individual developers and companies offering MediaWiki-related services
- Software bundles and MediaWiki distributions for the enterprise
- Wiki Works: Enterprise MediaWiki vs. SharePoint
- Richard Heigl: BlueSpice MediaWiki vs. Confluence – the wiki alternatives, BlueSpice Blog, 17th and 18th of May 2017.
- Glossary entry defining the use of the term enterprise wiki on the MediaWiki wiki
- List of enterprise wiki software at Wikipedia
- A definition of enterprise software at Wikipedia
- Best practices for using MediaWiki - a shared (and ongoing) understanding of how to us MediaWiki
- MediaWiki Enterprise Mailing List.
|Language:||English • 日本語 • русский|