MediaWiki case studies include information about the use of MediaWiki by various organizations. They include:
- Background: Information about the organization
- Problem: Why a MediaWiki wiki was needed
- Solution: Details about the implementation that was used
- Benefits: What worked well
- Limitations: What didn't work well
- Recommendations: Actionable ideas for improvement
List of case studies
- MediaWiki case studies/Five Guys
- Nathalie Köpff (17 August 2015). Collecting and distributing an organisation’s knowledge: Knowledge management and QM at ASIS GmbH – a use case, BlueSpice News. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- Nathalie Köpff (24 July 2014). Knowledge management and handbooks in the financial sector: A wiki with blog for the Saalfeld-Rudolstadt district savings bank, BlueSpice News. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- Nathalie Köpff (10 June 2014). Create technical handbooks in an enterprise wiki – the TenneT TSO example, BlueSpice News. Retrieved 12 June 2017.