Manual talk:MediaWiki architecture
Feedback is welcome, and even encouraged. If you see that something's wrong, please fix it or report it below
Has this page been useful to you?
If you've learned something new about MediaWiki's architecture while reading this document, please leave a message here. It's really difficult to assess the impact and usefulness of projects like writing this document, so any feedback is appreciated. It'll help determine if similar projects should be attempted in the future.
- Very well put and provides a lot of clarity to start with. Thanks! dytrivedi 09:45, 19 November 2011 (UTC)
- I for one found it fascinating. Great work! Graham87 06:25, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
- Glad to hear it! Thank you. guillom 19:40, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
- ça se lit comme un roman ! GJ --Ofol 23:50, 11 November 2011 (UTC)
- Merci :) guillom 19:40, 14 November 2011 (UTC)