When you first start Huggle, you should see a login screen. At this login screen, you can select the project that you want to log on to from the drop down list. You can also select a language other than English for Huggle to use for text prompts and buttons. Escribe el nombre de usuario y la contraseña de tu proyecto. Huggle will then log you in, check that your account has permission to use it, and read various data pages.
It is also possible to login to multiple projects within a single session. You can do so by clicking on the Projects >> button, which would show a list of available projects.
- Username — Your project username
- Password — Your project password
- Project — Drop down list that contains all of the projects that Huggle can work with
- Language — The language that objects inside Huggle will be displayed in
- Use HTTPS (requires OpenSSL)— Force Huggle to use a secure connection to connect to the project.