Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Switch to talk page allows you to switch to the talk page of the current article.
- View latest revision (Ctrl+V) switches to the most current revision of the page, so you can view it in its entirety.
- Retrieve History loads more of the history of the page.
- Show History displays the history of the selected page.
- Edit (E) allows you to edit a page using a built-in editor.
- Tag (G) allows you to tag a page with any number of templates.
- Request deletion allows you to request speedy deletion, propose deletion, or tag an article for a deletion discussion.
- Request protection brings the page to requests for page protection, where the page can be protected from editing.
- Watch (L) adds the page to your watchlist, where you can view all changes made to the page.
- Purge updates the copy of the article on Wikipedia's servers, forcing them to display the most recent version.
- Mark patrolled (Ctrl+P) marks a new page as patrolled, that is; an experienced editor has looked at it and give the OK.
- Move allows you to give the article a new title.
- Restore this revision of the article rolls back all revisions of the page after the current revision, and sets the current revision as the live one.