The manual is a work in progress. Please add to it with complete, tested instructions wherever you can.
Images in the manual may differ from what you see in your version of Huggle.
The Page menu allows you to view and manipulate the current page.
- Switch to talk page allows you to switch to the talk page of the current article.
- View latest revision (Ctrl+V) switches to the most current revision of the page, so you can view it in its entirety.
- Retrieve History loads more of the history of the page.
- Show History displays the history of the selected page.
- Edit (E) allows you to edit a page using a built-in editor.
- Tag (G) allows you to tag a page with any number of templates.
- Request deletion allows you to request speedy deletion, propose deletion, or tag an article for a deletion discussion.
- Request protection brings the page to requests for page protection, where the page can be protected from editing.
- Watch (L) adds the page to your watchlist, where you can view all changes made to the page.
- Purge updates the copy of the article on Wikipedia's servers, forcing them to display the most recent version.
- Mark patrolled (Ctrl+P) marks a new page as patrolled, that is; an experienced editor has looked at it and give the OK.
- Move allows you to give the article a new title.
- Restore this revision of the article rolls back all revisions of the page after the current revision, and sets the current revision as the live one.