É muito fácil instalar o Huggle.
- Passo 2: Acesse a página de download e baixe a última versão estável.
- Passo 3: Siga as instruções na página de download para instalar o Huggle
Pronto! O Huggle deve estar totalmente operante.
Instructions per OS
Huggle is distributed in 3 flavors for windows:
- MSVC-32: Windows Vista and newer for 32-bit CPU
- MSVC-64: Windows Vista and newer for 64-bit CPU
- MinGW-32: All Windows versions for 32-bit CPU, may run slower than the MSVC versions
Nota: If you are switching between MinGW and MSVC versions, you may need to purge your current Huggle (uninstall and delete all leftovers from Program Files) prior to re-installation of Huggle.
Download the .dmg file from download page, open it and copy huggle to your Applications folder. Huggle should appear in the Launchpad immediately.
In a terminal window with superuser privileges (su or sudo), copy and paste as a single line.
sh -c 'echo "deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/huggle-devs/ppa/ubuntu trusty main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/huggle.list' && apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys F3D77590 && apt-get update && apt-get install huggle
To start the Huggle application type:
Ubuntu and Linux distributions with snap
On all linux distributions with snap preinstalled (such as Ubuntu 16.04 and newer), Huggle can be installed as easily as this:
sudo snap install huggle
It can also installed from Ubuntu software which is preinstalled in Ubuntu 16.04 and newer.