Huggle is very easy to install.
- Step 1: (required on some wikis only) Go to Special:MyPage/huggle.css on a project where you want to use Huggle (project needs to have Huggle installed, in case you need to enable it there, please contact developers in
enable:trueonto the first line. This enables Huggle to run on your user account.
- Step 2: Go to the download page and download the latest stable version for your OS.
- Step 3: Follow instructions on download page in order to install huggle
That's it! Huggle should be fully operational.
Instructions per OS
Huggle is distributed in 3 flavors for windows:
- MSVC-32: Windows Vista and newer 32 bit CPU
- MSVC-64: Windows Vista and newer 64 bit CPU
- MinGW-32: All windows versions 32 bit CPU, may run slower than MSVC version
Note: If you are switching between MinGW and MSVC versions, you may need to purge your current huggle (uninstall and delete all leftovers from Program Files) prior installation of huggle.
Download .dmg file from download page, open it and copy huggle to Applications folder. Huggle should appear in dashboard immediately.
In a terminal window with superuser privileges (su or sudo) copy and paste as a single line.
sh -c 'echo "deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/huggle-devs/ppa/ubuntu trusty main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/huggle.list' && apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys F3D77590 && apt-get update && apt-get install huggle
To start type