Huggle is very easy to install.
- Step 1: Go to Special:MyPage/huggle.css on a project where you want to use Huggle (project needs to have Huggle installed, in case you need to enable it there, please contact developers in
enable:trueonto the first line. This enables Huggle to run on your user account.
- Step 2: Go to the download page and download the latest stable version for your OS.
- Step 3: Follow instructions on download page in order to install huggle
That's it! Huggle should be fully operational.
Instructions per OS[edit | edit source]
Windows[edit | edit source]
Huggle is distributed in 3 flavors for windows:
- MSVC-32: Windows Vista and newer 32 bit CPU
- MSVC-64: Windows Vista and newer 64 bit CPU
- MinGW-32: All windows versions 32 bit CPU, may run slower than MSVC version
Note: If you are upgrading from huggle 3.1.10 you may need to purge your current huggle (uninstall and delete all leftovers from Program Files) prior installation of huggle.
Mac OS[edit | edit source]
Download .dmg file from download page, open it and copy huggle to Applications folder. Huggle should appear in dashboard since that moment.