The manual is a work in progress. Please add to it with complete, tested instructions wherever you can.
Images in the manual may differ from what you see in your version of Huggle.
The Browser menu allows for control over the main editing interface, also known as the browser.
- New tab ( + ) - creates a new browsing window in a tab.
- Close tab ( - ) - closes the current browsing window. If only one is open, this option will be disabled.
- Close other tabs - closes every tab except the current one you have selected.
- Back ( [ ) - Goes back one page in the browser history.
- Forward ( ] ) - Goes forward one page in the browser history.
- View this in external browser (O) - Opens the current view in your default browser.
- Show new edits to page - Updates the Editor and article history with current changes to the page.
- Show new contributions by user - Updates the Editor and article history with new contributions by the user.