|Parser cache setting
|允许的值：||(One of the CACHE constants) 参见下方|
|其他设置： 按首字母排序 | 按功能排序|
Parser cache setting.
Here are the available CACHE constants, as defined in Defines.php
- CACHE_ANYTHING - Use anything, as long as it works
- CACHE_NONE - Do not cache
- CACHE_DB - Store cache objects in the DB
- CACHE_MEMCACHED - memcached, must specify servers in Manual:$wgMemCachedServers
- CACHE_ACCEL - APC, or WinCache, whichever is available, in this order. Determined by the function ObjectCache::newAccelerator.
For a very large wiki (tens of thousands of pages) value of CACHE_DB might be preferable to CACHE_MEMCACHED. Although memcached is faster, it won't be able to cache everything (no reasonable amount of memory would be enough), while DB will be. Therefore DB will have much higher percentage of cache hits.
If you set 手册:$wgMainCacheType then the values for $wgParserCacheType and Manual:$wgMessageCacheType will inherit it. You do not need to set those variables unless you plan on doing something very advanced.