Welcome to the homepage of the Wikimedia Foundation's Machine Learning team.
- Design, build, and maintain the foundation's machine learning infrastructure.
- Plan, train, deploy, and manage production machine learning models created or requested by Wikimedia teams or Wiki communities.
- Lift Wing - A scalable machine learning model serving infrastructure built off Kubeflow.
- ORES - Objective Revision Evaluation Service is a machine learning prediction system as a web service. (See the list of tools that use ORES)
- Wiki labels - Training interface where Wikipedians teach machines how to perform important tasks
- revscoring - A machine prediction "scoring" framework for building prediction models used by ORES
- JADE [存档] - Robust false-positive and feedback gathering system, to allow human refutation and review of ORES scoring.
Interested in what we are working on at the moment?
- Visit the talkpage for weekly summaries of the ML team
- Join the bi-weekly call on Twitch, every other Thursday 17.30 UTC
- Twitch videos are also available on the Wikimedia ML YouTube channel
Have a longer question? Want to follow what the team is working on? Visit our live blog. Visit our talk page
Feedback on infrastructure
Would you be interested in providing feedback on the upcoming Lift Wing infrastructure? Let us know by signing up below, with your username and home-wiki.
- とある白い猫 - IEG
- Arthur Tilley - IEG
- He7d3r - IEG/Volunteer
- YuviPanda - Volunteer
- Sumit - Research Intern
- Ewitch - Research Intern
- Marius Hoch - Software Engineer
- Max Klein - Software Engineer
- Adam Wight - Software Engineer
- Natalia Timakova - Research Intern
- Amir Sarabadani - Software Engineer
- Nate TeBlunthuis - Research Intern
- James Hare - Associate Product Manager
- Aaron Halfaker - Principal Research Scientist & Team Lead
- Habeeb Shopeju - Software Engineering Intern