This page describes the intended affordances of the JADE system and schemas that are meant to address these affordances. Edits are welcome. Bold-Revert-Discuss rules apply. See Phab:T153152 and https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/meta_ores_schema for past notes.
- User judgments (endorsements)
- Wiki users may attach human judgement to any wiki artifact with a numerical ID (page, user, revision, etc.)
- A user may only supply one judgement per artifact, but they can update their judgement.
- Users may include a short free-text comment with their judgements (hash tags? #anon #addscategory)
- Multiple users can record judgements for any given artifact
- Judgment schemas
- Judgements are structured data that corresponds to a machine-readable schema
- New schemas can be safely added
- Schemas are named and versioned
- Consensus decisions
- A flow topic can be associated with every artifact/schema (e.g. revision:12345/editquality --> Topic:32SAhbhas6)
- A judgement can be promoted to "preferred" status (presumably through consensus discussion)
- Judgements that disagree with "preferred" status remain present
- User information, comments, and entire endorsements can be suppressed by changing visibility
- All actions are captured as events that can be queried historically.