< JADEJump to navigation Jump to search
- Wiki entity
- Something on-wiki which will be judged. Note that we make a distinction between two aspects of wiki edit: its "diff" and its snapshot which we call a "revision". A diff is the changes made, which might be damaging or good-faith. A revision is the article's content after an edit. In the future, other wiki entities may be judged, for example specific, logged admin actions.
- Label page / Entity page
- Any judgments about a wiki entity will be stored on a page with a title identifying the entity. E.g., "Jade:Diff/123456" represent an edit entity.
- Endorsing a label proposal means that you support its conclusions, and gives you an opportunity to explain why you agree. Endorsements should not be tallied like votes, the "preferred" label proposal is the correct one.
- Endorsement comment
- Usually this will be the endorsing editor's reasoning for agreeing with a judgment. Wikitext is allowed. E.g., "per [[WP:BLP]]"
- Proposed label / Proposal
- Collaboratively authored label about a wiki entity. E.g. This edit is "damaging".
- Proposal notes
- Explains a proposed label. The notes can be edited by anyone. Wikitext is allowed. E.g., "#keymash and #slur"
- Label schema
- Concrete scale on which an proposed label is measured. This can be as simple as the answer to a yes/no question, "Q: Is this edit damaging? A: Yes.", or might allow several possible values such as one choice of "featured article", "good article", "stub article", "C", "B", or "A".
- Label talk page
- Each label page can have a corresponding Talk page, where possible labels are discussed and agreement is formed. E.g., "Jade_talk:Diff/123456"
- Preferred proposal/label
- Only one label proposal is correct (supported by consensus) for each schema. We support disagreements of opinion, conflicting judgments can be provided but only one is "preferred" at a given time.