You can type in the Nias alphabet with all the special letters!
To enable it, do the following:
- Click the search box at the top of the page.
- Click the little keyboard icon that appears near the search box.
- If "Li Niha" appears at the top of the list, select "Li Niha tilde".
- If "Li Niha" doesn't appear at the top of the list, do the following:
- Click "..." at the bottom of the list. A panel will appear.
- Find "Li Niha" in the panel. Click it.
- Click the little keyboard icon again, and select "Li Niha tilde".
To disable this special keyboard and go back to type usually, click the little keyboard icon and then click "Use native keyboard", or press Ctrl-M. To re-enable the keyboard, press Ctrl-M, or repeat the steps above.
To type Nias letters, type the tilde (
~), and after it type the Latin letter that is the most similar to the Nias letter.
For example, to type ŵ, type ~ and w.
The full list:
|To type this letter...||Type these keyboard keys:|