Gerrit is the website where Wikimedia hosts all its Git repositories, and reviews changes proposed to those repositories. Before change requests are merged in Gerrit, each change is reviewed to ensure they meet standards of security, quality, and coding style. Anyone is welcome to create an account and leave review comments on changes. The special rights to merge or reject changes is reserved to maintainers.
If you are a new to software development and are unsure where to contribute, read New Developers. If you've decide you want to contribute to MediaWiki core or an extension, read 미디어위키 개발자가 되는 방법 to learn where to find tasks for you and how to set up a local development environment.
If you are an experienced developer familiar with MediaWiki but new to its software development, visit 개발자 허브.
Submit your first patch
Download code without an account
Improve future patches
For code reviewers
For project owners
- Gerrit/New repositories - 게릿에 어떻게 새로운 프로젝트를 생성하나요?
- Gerrit/Privilege policy - How to become the owner of a project in Gerrit, Development policy for reviewers with merging rights in Gerrit
- Gerrit/Inactive projects - Guidelines how to handle inactive projects
- Gerrit/L10n-bot - How to add translatewiki.net integration translation updates
- Cross-repo dependencies
- List of the public Gerrit projects
- Technical information about Wikimedia's Gerrit installation
- Report bugs/other 게릿에 대한 이슈
- 위키미디어 게릿 패치 업로더
- Official Gerrit manual
- Gerrit test instance
- Gerrit replica