Gerrit is the tool we use to handle code reviews. Code review is at the heart of our development process. Any software contribution to MediaWiki or any other Wikimedia hosted project is reviewed and approved at gerrit.wikimedia.org before being merged to our Git repositories.
Learn how to contribute to MediaWiki development and how to set up a functioning pre-configured development installation of MediaWiki.
If you are an experienced developer, visit the مركز المطورون instead.
الشروع في العمل
Further help on Gerrit
- Gerrit/Advanced usage - How to do things "the hard way" in Gerrit
- Gerrit/Troubleshooting - Problems and how to solve them
- Gerrit/Navigation - How to navigate Gerrit's web interface
- Gerrit/FAQ - Frequently asked questions concerning how to use Git and Gerrit
- Gerrit/GitHub - About integration with the GitHub service
For code reviewers
For project owners / administration
- Gerrit/New repositories - How to create a new project in Gerrit
- Gerrit/Project ownership - How to become the owner of a project in Gerrit
- Gerrit/Privilege policy - Development policy for reviewers with merging rights in Gerrit
- Gerrit/Inactive projects - Guidelines how to handle inactive projects
- Gerrit/L10n-bot - How to add translatewiki.net integration translation updates