Jump to navigation Jump to search
Design review notes — 2013-09-18
- Is board history all events and at what level
- When there is just one post ( OP ) then we should use alternate form for "X participants" eg. "Awaiting responses" or similar…
- Explore having the comment at the bottom styled as a new post with current user
- Secondary CTA inside topic for moving user to bottom of thread to response
- Bigger name? Real name? next to user name
- Add Real Name/Preferred name into EnWiki Prefs (talk to legal)
- Does the curl make it seem like the reply is from the wrong person?
- Remove curl & use simple line or caret?
- User names link to user pages, hover for talk(board) and contribs (as icons?)
- Do we have an icon for contributions?
- Consider working with Anonymous names instead of IP names
- Talk to James about this…
- Consider at top level using "Anonymous User" with IP in rollover or flyout
- do we need to make end user (not admins) explain why they hid items
- is there a way that I could thank someone for a useful comment they posted?