- 1 How to adjust ｡･ﾟ･(ﾉД`)･ﾟ･｡
- 2 Local Images
- 3 Bug reports
- 4 Feature request
- 5 Related
- 6 What's the default pagebanner?
- 7 How to hide default table of contents box?
- 8 Is it possible to add off-page links to the banner toc?
- 9 Can I integrate a banner like this into a wikipedia page?
- 10 visibility: hidden
- 11 Timeless skin
How to adjust ｡･ﾟ･(ﾉД`)･ﾟ･｡
Changed so that title does not break.
Change font size.
Display of table of contents.
I can't understand where to edit, such as
I am having a hard time getting this to work, but am unsure with the language for using local images. Do all images used as banners have to have been uploaded to that wiki, or will having them in a separate folder on the root drive work? Is there any way to designate alternative locations?
Where can I report bugs for this?
Specifically there appears to be an issue where the banner image is very blurry when using Safari on the Mac OS. Using the Chrome browser on the Mac OS is completely fine.
- Hi! You can report a bug in Phabricator using the Wikidata-Page-Banner as a project :) Best, --Florianschmidtwelzow (talk) 05:38, 18 September 2015 (UTC)
Russian Wikivoyage puts ToC under the banner, not on top of it. See, for example, here. It is very useful for longer ToC, and our regular ToCs take two lines on most of the screens, because Russian words are generally longer their their English equivalents. Therefore, it would be great to have the option of placing ToC under the banner, customized within the template or site-wide. Thank you!
- Interesting! Could you please create a new task at Phabricator? Thank you! Syced (talk) 08:08, 10 July 2015 (UTC)
The extension automatically adds a banner image on pages of specified namespaces
What does the default banner look like?
A: jdlrobson says it's configurable
How to hide default table of contents box?
What approach should be used to hide the default table of contents box when the WikidataPageBanner parameter toc=yes is set?
Unless there is a better answer, I was able to hide the default table of contents by editing
Mediawiki:Common.js to include a function that sets the style property of the
toc element to
display: none; if an element with the class
.wpb-banner-toc exists on the page.
Is there a way to add a link to the WikidataPageBanner so that it appears in the
wpb-banner-toc menu? For example, if there is a common Help page on the wiki, is it possible to add a link to that help page to the banner? I understand there is typically a Help link in the left-hand column site-wide menu, but Help is used here as an example of a page many other pages might link to.
- No. This extension is not installed on Wikipedia, and any attempts to replicate it (e.g. using CSS) would be very likely reverted as not contributing to the encyclopedia (or just for being disruptive). 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 09:40, 5 April 2018 (UTC)
Hello, I'm stucked with a css line "visibility: hidden" that prevents the page from being displayed correctly. Have I done sthg wrong? test on my page 08:56, 22 May 2018 (UTC)