StasFomin 19:02, 20 May 2008 (UTC):
- Why files named so funky: "WebDav.php" and "webdav.php"? This is joke on Windows users, which cannot even checkout these files from SVN? May be will be useful to rename "WebDav.php" to "WebDavServer.php"?
- I just try the extension under XAMPP (renaming "WebDav.php" to "WebDavServer.php"), but extension does not pass «Subversion test»:
D:\tmp\bred>svn co http://university.office.custis.ru/wiki12/webdav.php/ svn: REPORT request failed on '/wiki12/deltav.php/vcc/default' svn: REPORT of '/wiki12/deltav.php/vcc/default': 200 OK (http://university.office.custis.ru)
- The problem was caused from rev:37149, and the WebDav.php file has been renamed to WebDavServer.php on rev:37161 and rev:37162. Shinjiman 12:08, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
- I tried to run this extension but i get the following 403 error in MW 1.12 (1.11 works):
Raw pages must be accessed through the primary script entry point.
- It seems that RawPage functions are forbidden when you are not coming over the /index.php. 
I tried with cadaver and davfs, got similar errors
flo@grooveee:~$ cadaver http://fk/wiki/webdav.php dav:/wiki/webdav.php/> ls Listing collection `/wiki/webdav.php/': failed: XML parse error at line 517: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xFC 0x62 0x65 0x72
And with svn
flo@grooveee:~$ svn co http://fk/wiki/webdav.php svn: PROPFIND Anfrage fehlgeschlagen auf »/wiki/deltav.php/vcc/default« svn: PROPFIND von »/wiki/deltav.php/vcc/default«: 301 Moved Permanently (http://fk)
mediawiki is version 1.12.0
Are the german Umlauts in titles the problem?
TIA for any hints! groovehunter 19:47, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
I'm a bit suprised, that this extension focuses on articles. A great feature would be access to files via WebDAV. When thinking of business usage of MediaWiki this is a really important feature. Somehow with WebDAV and SemanticMediaWiki it could be the next SharePoint-Killer. Just an idea, in combination with SemanticMediaWiki there could be build a virtual folder structure from special "tags". I'm just waiting for these features to build up a new business :D --DaSch 12:40, 5 May 2011 (UTC)