Extension talk:UnitsFormatter/Unit table
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cubic centimetre should never be abbreviated cc but cm³ or cm3 or ml.
- All SI prefixes should be supported for metric units.
- Non-SI metric units (pre-1960s and special fields) should be supported (e.g. dyne and lightyear).
- The (metric) ton should be called ton or t or megagram (Mg).
- Units need to be case-sensitive.
- Conformance to the Unified Code for Units of Measurement might be a good goal.
188.8.131.52 10:12, 24 November 2007 (UTC)