This simply doesn't work. I get this error:
Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'D:\inetpub\webs\lordphoboscom\public\wikicomio\extensions\Makesysop/../ExtensionFunctions.php' (include_path='D:\inetpub\webs\lordphoboscom\public\wikicomio;D:\inetpub\webs\lordphoboscom\public\wikicomio/includes;D:\inetpub\webs\lordphoboscom\public\wikicomio/languages') in D:\inetpub\webs\lordphoboscom\public\wikicomio\extensions\Makesysop\SpecialMakesysop.php on line 49
How can I fix that?
SpecialMakesysop.php on line 49
I get a similar error ...
Warning: require(C:\wamp\www\mediawiki\extensions\Makesysop/../ExtensionFunctions.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\mediawiki\extensions\Makesysop\SpecialMakesysop.php on line 49
Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\wamp\www\mediawiki\extensions\Makesysop/../ExtensionFunctions.php' (include_path='C:\wamp\www\mediawiki;C:\wamp\www\mediawiki/includes;C:\wamp\www\mediawiki/languages;.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\mediawiki\extensions\Makesysop\SpecialMakesysop.php on line 49
- It's the same basic error in both cases; this is due to the extension's use of an old backwards-compatible method for registering special pages. You will need to place a copy of the ExtensionFunctions.php file into your MediaWiki extensions directory. robchurch | talk 09:25, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
My Sysop account has vanished... how can I restore it!
You can check the page
You will notice there is no Sysop account
Now, if you will check:
You will see WikiSysop as a "Sysop"
How do I correct this error:
Send message to email@example.com
--126.96.36.199 19:43, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- I think the WikiSysop account is not a sysop; look at http://www.taxconsortium.com/c/index.php?title=Special:Listusers/sysop and you can see nobody. SPQRobin 20:53, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- When I created MediaWiki it was SysOp, then when I installed some extensions and uploaded some pages it was not Sysop
188.8.131.52 Nilam Doctor
- Make a MySQL query in your wikis database: INSERT INTO user_groups ( ug_user, ug_group ) VALUES ( 1, 'bureaucrat' ), ( 1, 'sysop' );. This will grant bureaucrat and sysop rights to the user "WikiSysop" (user id 1). --MF-Warburg 16:33, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks it worked, Nilam Doctor
Difference between this and Special:Userrights
... ? 184.108.40.206 14:26, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
Ok, so what's the new functionality?
The banner says "This extension is obsolete! It has been replaced by core functionality in the MediaWiki software (which was added in version 1.11.0)." But there's no link or indication about what I should read to set up sysops, now.