Again I would appreciate it if main discussions of this extension take place on the original talk page - I don't want this extension to fork quite yet!
- This is no longer up, as the wiki and demo are both down. I left a comment on his flickr account (one for king-edward, I believe). Sj 07:58, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
Update to v0.2.1
With thanks to Rob Nugen, the script has now been updated to revert to cURL if file_get_contents has been disabled on the server.
The GUI of Flickr?
- It's a great extension. Please give me a hand to build a GUI of this extension (Please see this page). My problem is following:
- I can't use the GUI to see the picture directly (It's tested in another local site). Thanks!
--Roc michael 06:21, 16 March 2008 (UTC)
Hi, will there be updates to this extension? Bringing it up to date with mw 1.17 and later? --Clausekwis 12:18, 7 March 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, I think this extension was abandoned. Perhaps Extension:Widgets provides this functionality, too. If not, it will perhaps be a good idea to ask the developer of that extension to introduce it there. Cheers --[[kgh]] 20:58, 7 March 2011 (UTC)
- Note that this code still works (though it definitely needs a facelift). I've tested it on MW 1.20.2 --Ike @ WikiWorks 01:34, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
German mediawiki Version 1.22.6
As everyone can see on the example page http://wiki.edsimpson.co.uk/index.php/Flickr_Extension it shows a lot of errors.