What's this table role and how to prevent it's overgrowing?
Size of 'flaggedrevs_statistics'
No Such Special Page
I installed the latest version of FlaggedRevs on my wiki which is 1.25.1. When I go and accept a revision on an editable page it says No Such Special Page. I'm not sure what I did wrong or what I need to change.
Do you see the special page in "Special:SpecialPages" on your wiki?
Have the same problem with MediaWiki 1.25.3 and FlaggedRevs REL1_25 2015-06-16T21:07:19. I can't see anything suspicious in the logs, and reviewing works, but the special pages related to FlaggedRevs have disappeared.
Show non-checked page version until review = quality or higher
This extension could be very useful to my agency, if I can get the configuration set to meet our requirements. I followed the instructions for restricting unapproved revisions, which almost works for my purposes. I have multiple tags, and my wgFlaggedRevsTags array is set such that each tag requires a level 2 in order to be considered "quality". The behavior I'd like to see is that each tag is controlled by a different reviewer, and only when all reviewers have set level 2, and we have "quality" achieved, is the revised page shown to anonymous users. Instead, what I see is that when any of the tags reaches level 2, putting the page into a "checked" state, the page is then displayed to anonymous users prior to the "quality" state being reached. How might I go about fixing this?
It looks as though there is not an available configuration option that I can set to modify the default behavior from accepting draft revisions (i.e. less than quality) as reviewed/stable. I can work around the need for having each reviewer control different levels on different tags, but I really need the viewable versions for anonymous users to only show once quality or pristine levels are reached. Having pages viewable after they have just been checked, but not yet reached quality will not work for my purposes. Can anyone help suggest what modifications I might try to this extension in order to get what I'm after? Many thanks.
In fact the issue is not "how to not show unstable versions" but how to have stable versions only if a tag has reach a certain level.
For exemple, with only one tag with 3 levels Draft-Verified-Approved : how to tell the extension to consider that "Verified" is not a stable state and thus not shown by default (with $wgFlaggedRevsOverride = true)
FlaggedRevs with AutoWikiBrowser
I use AutoWikiBrowser to review and script alot of autoedits within my wiki. I would like to be able to review pages with FlaggedRevs at the same time. Is there any collaboration between the two, or has anyone developed any plugins or modules that would allow the cross functionality?
Everyone sees Edit Review widget after installation
I successfully installed FlaggedRevs extension for my internal wiki. However even if I log-in as user I can see Edit Review widget even though in installation notes it says nobody would see it until relevant permissions are granted. the only line for this extension in localsettings I have is require_once..
The reviewer's widget isn't the little box in the top right corner. Everyone is supposed to be able to see that. The reviewer's widget is the big box all along the top of the page with buttons to accept or reject the revision.
How to organize chain of several approvals for one page
I need to organize in private wiki following workflow for page acceptance or return to lower level: user A can accept and send page to user B user B can accept and send page to user C or can return page to user A user C can accept and send page to user D or can return page to user B user D can accept and send page to user E or can return page to user C user E can accept and send page to user F or can return page to user D user F can accept and send page to see by anonymous readers (without login) or can return page to user E Thanks for reply in advance Peter
After uninstall users still show FlaggedRevs groups
I don't know of any script to remove user groups. If you don't care about adding user rights log entries, then you can start maintenance/sql.php and issue a SQL statement like "DELETE FROM user_groups WHERE ug_group IN ('editor','reviewer','autoreview')". If there are many users you may want to add "LIMIT 100" to the end and keep running it until there are 0 affected rows.
Is it possible to change the number of criteria and/of number of levels?
Yes, see the configuration instructions.
Hi there. Although the description in the extensions manual is very good, I somehow do not understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm very grateful for any help.
THIS IS WHAT I WANT:
- I want a 1-dimension and 2-level flagging (only levels "not revised" and "quality").
- There is only one person in the wiki who shall set flags on "quality".
- The edits of the person who may set "quality", shall NOT be automatically "quality", i.e. the "quality"-level shall always be put manually.
- It shall be possible to set an article back to "not reviewed".
- If a page has pending edits, the stable version shall be shown as default.
THIS IS HOW I SET THE LOCALSETTINGS:
$wgFlaggedRevsStatsAge = true;
$wgFlaggedRevsComments = false;
$wgFlaggedRevsTags = array(
'control' => array( 'levels' => 1, 'quality' => 1,'pristine' => 1 ),
$wgSimpleFlaggedRevsUI = true;
$wgFlaggedRevsLowProfile = false;
My user grups (I'm the person that may set "quality") are administrator, buerocrat, editor, revisor.
THIS IS WHAT DOES NOT WORK FINE:
- (regarding req 1, 2 and 3) When I edit a certified article, the edit is pending (correct). If another user edits the article, his edits are pending as well (correct). But if I edit the article after another user has edited, my edits are automatically certified ("quality") (WRONG).
- (regarding req 4) If I certify an article, I can afterwards undo this certification and the flag goes back to "not reviewed" (correct). But if there were more than one edits of other users, I cannot go back to "not reviewed" (WRONG). The only workaround that I found is deleting the article and restoring it without the last edits. But I guess that's not the best way to operate...
- (regarding req 5) I tried to put in true and in false $wgFlaggedRevsOverride, but the Wiki always shows the pending version as default.
Very much in advance for your help, greetings from Chile.
- 1) Sounds like you want $wgFlaggedRevsAutoReview = FR_AUTOREVIEW_NONE.
- 2) There isn't really a feature for this. If you discover a problem, it is usually OK to just fix the article and review the new edit.
- 3) Make sure your config is below the include/require statement that loads FlaggedRevs.
New pages marked as unreviewed by default?
Is it possible to tweak a setting somewhere to that new pages are not auto-reviwed? At the moment, when any of our users (non-reviewing rights) create a new page, it is marked as a stable version. As an admin I can un-approve the page, but I want to avoid having to do this. Can anyone help?
What versions of the extensions are you using and what user rights config do you have? The users must be getting 'autoreview' rights from some group they belong to.
Enable editor for comments
I want enable that editor can make a comment about his sighting. Unfortunately I get with the parameter $wgFlaggedRevsComments only that the reviewers can enter comments.
Where can I adjust that the editor has the option for comments?
I would avoid that feature altogether ("review notes"). It was removed in later versions of the extension. However, in the latest version of the extension, everyone can leave a log comment when they review.