Hi. Our captcha trigger seems to be malfunctioning since this morning and there have already appeared some spammy accounts. I am getting these errors while on the login page (http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Special:UserLogin):
Notice: Undefined index: badlogin /srv/dml-wiki/extensions/ConfirmEdit/SimpleCaptcha/Captcha.php on line 348
Notice: Undefined index: badloginperuser in /srv/dml-wiki/extensions/ConfirmEdit/SimpleCaptcha/Captcha.php on line 365
and on the create account page (http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Special:CreateAccount):
Notice: Undefined index: createaccount in /srv/dml-wiki/extensions/ConfirmEdit/SimpleCaptcha/Captcha.php on line 924
I don't understand why it does that since we're using QuestyCaptcha and not SimpleCaptcha. Deleting the folder brings the wiki down. I tried disabling SimpleCaptcha in /ConfirmEdit/extension.json under AutoloadClasses (line 51), but no luck.
We're using the REL1_27 version of ConfirmEdit. I disabled create accounts, for now, so the error on the createaccount page cannot be seen, but the ones on the login page can be seen. The console doesn't display any related java errors, so I am not sure what's causing it....
The exact same issue happens on the wiki, used for testing purposes, installed on my PC (through xampp).