Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release status: stable
|Description||Improves on standard MediaWiki watchlist functionality|
|Author(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Maintainer(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Latest version||3.1.8 (2020-07-09)|
|Compatibility policy||LTS release branches|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 only|
|Download||BlueSpice on SourceForgeSee|
|Translate the WatchList extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
WatchList provides different views of the watchlist entries in multiple places of the wiki.
Usage / features
The watchlist has the following additional functions:
- The UserSidebar shows entries from a user's own watchlist.
- An overlay dialog window provides a quick view of the watchlist. From here, users can delete articles from their watchlist or jump to the version comparison for unviewed changes.
- A view of the watchlist can be included in the page content (tag-based). Example:
<bs:watchlist count="10" maxtitlelength="50"/>
- Discussion pages are implicitly watched by MW. These implicit entries do not appear in the list. But a discussion page can be added explicitly.
- Long titles are truncated.
- Helpdesk: WatchList