This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Maintain multiple Watchlist (called WatchGroup)|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 or later|
- Download it and place the files under $IP/extensions.
- Add to the end of LocalSettings.php:
- Installation can now be verified through Special:Version on your wiki
This Extension allows user to maintain multiple watchlist. This is on development stage.
- Create/Remove WatchGroups.
- Add/Remove pages to WatchGroups. For example www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?action=watchgroup&groupname=MyGroup, will add the page to "My Group".
- Copy users Watchlist to a WatchGroup.
- API to access WatchGroups.
To be developed in few days
- Change the preference of each WatchGroup
- APIs to access pages in a particular group