Jump to navigation Jump to search
This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Maintain multiple Watchlist (called WatchGroup)|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 or later|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
- Download it and place the files under $IP/extensions.
- Add to the end of LocalSettings.php:
- Installation can now be verified through Special:Version on your wiki
This Extension allows user to maintain multiple watchlist. This is on development stage.
- Create/Remove WatchGroups.
- Add/Remove pages to WatchGroups. For example www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?action=watchgroup&groupname=MyGroup, will add the page to "My Group".
- Copy users Watchlist to a WatchGroup.
- API to access WatchGroups.
To be developed in few days
- Change the preference of each WatchGroup
- APIs to access pages in a particular group