Jump to navigation Jump to search
This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Allows the user to provide a group at sign up, the group name will be displayed after the username and has to be given at login through a dropdown.|
|Latest version||1.0 (2012-09-09)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
Allows the user to provide a group at sign up, the group name will be displayed after the username and has to be given at login through a dropdown.
- Create a folder in the folder 'extensions' named UsernameWithGroupname
- Add the following line to your LocalSettings.php file
require_once( "$IP/extensions/extension_name/UsernameWithGroupname.php" );
Under require_once line you can use the following variables to alter the behaviour of the extension:
- $wgUsergroups: An array of groups that will be shown in the dropdownlist in the login and sign up forms.
- $wgCharsBetweenUsernameAndGroupname: The string that will be added between the username and the groupname (Default: " (").
- $wgCharsAfterGroupname: The string that will be added after the groupname (Default: ")").