Release status: beta
|Description||Lets you embed a story from Storify in your wiki|
|Author(s)||Flavien Bossiaux (BFlavientalk)|
|Latest version||0.1 (2013-06-27)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
The StorifyWidget extension let you embed a story from Storify in your wiki.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
Just insert the tag where you want the stream to appear.
You can configure it with the following parameters :
is the default values if you don't set them.
- src : URI of the story you want to import (Doesn't work without it)
The URI needed is the URI of the story when it is full page : http://storify.com/[USERNAME]/[URI-ENCODED-TITLE-OF-THE-STORY]
- width (default "32") : The width of the widget (em)
- height (default "50") : The height of the widget (em)
Storify widget is an extremely simple extension; all it does is convert a "storifywidget" tag into the export link from Storify but add the possibility to set the width and height.
StorifyWidget uses ResourceLoader, which was introduced in MW 1.17. I only have access to a wiki running 1.19.2, so I cannot guarantee that StorifyWidget will work on earlier versions of MediaWiki. Another way to do it is to use the export link from Storify story.
v0.1 : Inital version